Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"I will!" Be your bridesmaid, but first let me take a selfie!

"You have been there for me through thick and thin. You have seen me cry, grow as a woman, and fall in and out of love. You have been my rock and my sounding board for all things "MEN". I would love to have you continue in this journey with me. Will you be my shoulders, my ears, my support, and my rock for my wedding day? If you are able to dedicate yourself to me from now until my big day, please say you will be my bridesmaid!!"
I'm bringing sexy back!
That's how one of my good friends asked me to be in her wedding. Who could turn down such a request?! The bride has worked so hard during her courtship to lose weight and she looks marvelous. Now is my turn. I have 11 months to get some of this ugly fat off this good lookin' body. As I am typing this post I stop occasionally to sip Royal King organic green tea from my white Starbucks mug with minty green polka dots. I am also starring down a banana.

Can I do it this time? Get rid of a substantial amount of weight that I've been trying to get rid of for such a long time. I haven't loss any big weigh in a long time. I've flatten my belly to gain it all back and got rid of some back fat but its all back. Glistening and sweating every time I make a move.

The wedding is just another motivator for something I've been very much interesting in doing for a very long time. I'm trying to make my mind over people. It aint easy, but somebody gots to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment