Thursday, September 18, 2014

Que up Chicago 85 please, track 3.

This week is clearly my week of goodness. I've been withstanding the pressures of the world pretty good and calling clients back in a timely fashion. I went swimming and skating this week. I swam several laps in the pool. That felt great! And last night I skated for a long time before taking a break. Oh and Monday I went to sewing class. Safe to say as for extra auxiliary stuff, I've been on and poppin. One more Oh, and I booked two photo sessions. Crazy! Today I'm getting a manicure and pedicure at my house. The nail tech is coming to my home to pamper me. Fancy huh! My Gwynnie Bee came in and fits wonderfully. Its a maxi dress with blue and green leaves on it with a gold necklace detail. I'll be wearing it this weekend to get much needed spiritual boost. I don't feel I got all the goodness there was to get out of the International Convention. But then again I hear, statistic show, that that's pretty normal, especially for host cities. So I guess I'm just as normal as they come. In preparation for my in home mani and pedi I cleaned up the living room yesterday and even did the windows. So I've been getting the Washington Post. I was sold to get it for a good deal one night at the grocery store. If we allowed it the house would be swimming in newspaper. That stuff accumulates quickly. So I've begun cleaning the glass in the apartment with the newspaper. Old school techniques always work, I tell you. After cleaning the glass table in the dining room, I took my sights to the balcony. The largest window in the apartment was filthy. I just about went through the entire Wednesday Post cleaning the three panes of glass that make up the balcony. It sparkled so beautifully when I was done tho. There are a  few spots I missed. If I feel like it I'll hit those today when I get home. But I felt ji good taking care of home yesterday. Now to get a man to take care of me after I take care of home....

No comments:

Post a Comment