Thursday, September 4, 2014

Skating, Lentils and Trail Mix... oh my

So its really not all that dramatic, its just what this post is about.

Last night I went roller skating. The rink wasn't packed and the music was pumpin. I was having my cycle twinges and tightness in my back and groin which I seem to have every other menstrual cycle period. Throughout my day I randomly call out 'Oil Can' in my best tin man voice because I feel very crampy and tight. But I went despite my woes and got stretched out real good. This summer I fell on a wet floor and hurt my knee worst then I ever did when I fell on roller skates. I still feel the pain from the fall. It felt like I was going to fall when I bent my knees, but I was good last night.

When I got home from the rink, my house was smelling some kind of wonderful. My sister was making lentils! Currently I'm eating them and they are delicious. This soup is going to be a staple for us as we workout and get healthy. For dinner I'll be having leafy greens.

I always have to go to the vending machine while im at work and today was no exception. Usually I go for cookies; Grandma's mini vanilla  sandwich joints, or Famous Amos Chocolate chip joints. Oh yeah, warmed glazed honey buns and peanut m&m's or snickers are also on my usually list. (ima work in progress) For the last two days I've been getting Cranberry Almond Delight trail mix. Its very yummy. While the bag contains three servings and I gobble them down in like 1/2 a servings time, its got to be better than my usually list.

The free water and ice dispenser here on my job is out of service! I've been drinking my green tea tho. The hot water dispenser is working just fine.

Im about to head to a meeting....

#positivitybegetspositivity

No comments:

Post a Comment