Monday, June 27, 2011

Which first - Shoes or Outfit??

So this is what happened. Summer came. I didn't have any decent shoes. I was depressed because I have large feet and its hard to find shoes. I searched high and low and nothing. I went to Nine West and in one weekend bought 5 pairs of shoes. All shoe divas can understand. I usually divert my obsessions to other things cuz beautiful shoes are so dog on hard to find, normally hair, but I digress. So Im going to a three day convention THIS WEEKEND and I want to look like the cover model for Effortless Fiyah magazine. The Plan. So now that I had these fabu shoes I wanted to locate outfits around the shoes. But this weekend I went shopping and bought 1.5 outfits that go with none of the shoes I have. ?!? "Its amazing..." The Verdict. Take the baby doll blue seersucker dress back to Nordstrom because it does nothing for my swag once I got it home and GET AN OUTFIT OR TWO TO COMPLIMENT MY SHOES! I REALLY hate returning items to the store, but I came up off too much bread to not wear that cutsy dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment