Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back to Sq1....Again

Today, today, today... Im tired. I quit bootcamp a while back. I had a lot of deadlines at work and felt I needed to get into work by 7 for two weeks to complete those tasks and I also had a business trip. My two week hiatus turned into a six week hot messitude, im back now. But I feel like im back at square one.  When I left bootcamp my arms and shoulders were shaping up real nice, my pot in my belly was melting and everyone was geekin because I was a push-up machine... I could barely do those this morning.  We did inch worms this morning DA HORROR. (Im glad we're not being video taped - I can only imagine how I looked, booty in the air, mean wedgie I just couldn't reach and then collapsing on the ground, repeat) I was moved to tears behind those things. I think part of my problem was lack of energy because of my menstrual cycle - day 3. I usually skip my work out the week of my cycle for this very reason. This time I just had to get back out there, my health is waning at my tender age and it scares me because I know I am 100% the problem. My goal is to make it out every day this week. I am proud of myself for getting up at 445 and meeting the team despite my current menstrual state. I am ashamed Ive let all my progress leave me, but I will get there again. Its time!

No comments:

Post a Comment