Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pandora was on point

Operation Boopiece Update:

About a week ago I took the matter in my own hands and I put it on the line, "im interested in u" were not my exact words but the gist of them. Today I found out I got shot down. I feel some kinda way about it. I dont know any details about the matter, my third party accomplice informed me of the verdict. I was in my feelings a little and then the weirdest thing happened. Pandora played, " It feels so good loving somebody when somebody loves you back, and that a fact." I just looked at the radio and glared. HOW DID MR GNOME KNOW! :\

Any who,  its all good. I really didn't know the gentleman, I had been peeping him for some time from afar.  I just wanted to get to know him, he seemed iight. Before putting it on the line, I pray for something specific in the matter and got exactly that, so I appreciate my God for that.

Mr. Gnome, please play On To The Next for me. Thank ya kindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment