Sunday, June 5, 2011

Two days shy

So im two days shy of when I said I would report back - my apologies. As far as bootcamp goes I've taken a three week haitus. My goal is to work out in the interim so I wont be back to square one when I return. I feel like Oprah during the yo-yo days. My stomach is bloated very much these days.... idk why.  I have a friend who is only doing fish and she said she notice her pooch is not on swole  any more. Is there something in the chicken and beef???? Probably, whats a girl to do. Keep ya swag on 100% regardless of what ya feel like and no one will eva know! Big girl with swag is more appealing than yellow model chick with low self-esteem.

Im currently in the midst of OPERATION GRANDCHILD. There is no way this can be a covert operation because people got to know or it wont go down. Operation Grandchild is contingent on OPERATION BOOPIECE aka OPERATION PUT A RING ON IT. So im accepting applications  - only qualified applicants need apply. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your motivation girl! I agree, I'm a firm believer in looking good no matter how you feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Viva Glam! Fake it till you make it.

    ReplyDelete