Thursday, June 23, 2011

Music on My Mind

There are several songs I can't get out of my head. Who Runs the World-Girls by Beyonce, The Time by Black Eyed peas, and something else by Ricky Rozza. I must download today, everything but the Rick Roza. Those songs that call women out their name and talk about sex in the most provocative way are not a good look. They may have a catchy beat, but you wont catch me paying for it.

Oh yeah, one more, my girl Jill Scott - The Light of the Sun. Im looking forward to this album because she said it's REALLY a representation of her. Her last album turned me off so much. The album seem to be only about her falling on the wrong side of love and doing "anything" to make it right. It was sad actually. So I look forward to hearing this new sound. She has a beautiful voice. I hope I'm won over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment