Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Humidity Overwhelmes Me

OMG, this weekend was full of good times with great friends! I got depressed last night though at the thought of having to get up at 430 to be ready to workout at 530 in all that humidity. You'd be suprised at how humid it is that time of morning. I've been slacking on my workout, only going one day a week, one week I didn't go at all. Inorder to not waste my money and fulfil my committment, I have to go everyday for the rest of this week. Which means going on Thursday, lower body workout day... I hate that day. I want buns of steel, but my knees hurt like heck trying to achieve them. Guess Ill have to overdose on water and take an extra dose of fish oil to lub my joints so come Thursday Ima well oiled machine. Ill be sure to report on Friday how it all went.

This is how I feel about the DMV humidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment