Monday, October 20, 2014

Routine Disrupted

I didn't think I was much of a routine person but as I sit and reflect I see that I am. My weeks are pretty set. Today is Monday, October 20, 2014. My sewing class has been cancelled for the evening because the instructor has taken holiday and went home to England to visit her family and friends. I have a free evening. There are several things I can do with it... go roller skating. Mondays are super chill at the rink and I could get in some much needed exercise and backwards skating action. I could go to the harbor and get that time lapse that I've been dying to get. I tried the technique on some clouds and it worked! Now I want to try down by the water and capture the Capitol Wheel reflecting off the water. Saturday I attended my first Haitian Creole meeting. They were a very warm congregation. I really think this is going to be a great fit for me. They meet tonight for their bookstudy/school/service meeting. I'm dressed for the meeting with my heels in the car. I think I will indeed go to the meeting. Choice made!

No comments:

Post a Comment