Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Robots in Disguise

I feel like a transformer. When I get up and down I move real robotic like. Manuving each joint one at at time. Im not dancing either. Im in pain. This morning, day two of returning to bootcamp, we did cardio, which consist of skipping, and hopping and a running and twisting and sprinting and more sprinting.  After an intense work out, I seem to move at the speed of a snapping turtle. I said I wasn't going to tell anyone that I was working out this time around, but when Im moving like the tin man from the wiz and grunt like I need an oil can to my joints I feel the need to explain. My coworker isn't asking any questions, she thinks Im just crabby from my cycle. I can play that off for the rest of the week, but what about next week. Hopefully I will have loosened up a bit, this stage is no fun. This time around Im eating right in conjunction with working out. I hope to drop drop drop. My sister keeps saying that its 80% what you eat and 20% activity. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment