Monday, April 4, 2011

i don't do it for the man... man never notice.

Today was the first day of BOOTCAMP. 530AM BOOTCAMP! I survived. To prepare I started back on Fish Oil capsules last week, and I can feel the difference! No painful knees. Today our fitness levels were assessed via push-up, planks, and sprints. The sprints I think i did pretty well - 31 seconds was my best lap. The push-ups & planks were medicore. I came home boiled me three eggs and ate the whites along with some chicken breast. When I came into the office I got me a poptart... I can't lie. Ill work on eliminating that poptart business very soon. Im very sleepy now and its only 10am, but im not in my usual pain. That is fantastic. I look forward to going for the gusto this month, and then again till I see some major results. My lunch will be a salad, since I didn't get my vegetable this morning. It was a nice brisk moring. I really enjoyed myself and the ladies are very refreshing in the morning with their wit. Three days a week, here I come!

This morning's bootcamp experience was: REFRESHING!

2 comments:

  1. Refreshing...well I think that is awesome. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Runnningstrong! You do the same.

    ReplyDelete