Monday, March 7, 2011

Antsy

One of my new things for the new year, not a resolution, but new thing for the new year was to write more. Be it journal or blog. As they say on the social networks, its been an #epicfail. Writing has never really been my thing. Just like drawing has never been my thing. But at one time I set aside time and taught myself. I did pretty decent. I even got an order I need to fill for a painting, when I get in the mood of course. I think I am a closet lazy person. Not on the surface, but in the closet.Why? Because I don't think I come off lazy, I don't think... But none of my goals for the year I have come close to accomplishing, its like I didn't even make them. Well I have shrunk back on my photography, but I haven't increased my writing, reading the good book, working out, eating right, etc, etc...

Let me shrink my self.

Am I a failure?
NO. By no means. I do a lot of other things.

Why are you not working towards reaching your goals?
I'm not motivated, I guess.

No guessing.
Ok. Im not motivated. I think Im decent. I don't love my weight, but I don't hate myself either, even if I am tipping the scale something aweful. I don't REALLY feel I need to improve my eating habit. Although I get a slight case of the jitters every now and again. Im calling the doc today... I hate the doc by the way. They practice and give out hypothesis, educated GUESSES. I hate they guess with my life. Yesterday i had an urge to get back to writing down what i eat... but this morning I didn't make the time to do so. I really want to step foot for the first time since joining into planet fitness today and also go to my weight watchers meeting today...

I need to call back a client for some wedding photography this Thursday, talk about last minute. Also I need to call my co-workers husband about doing his website. I am going to decline, because webdesign is too time consuming. I need to get the guts to call and decline, this meeting has been years in the making. Im headed out to get some meds for my jinormous headache, but before I do that I am going to call for a check up with the hypothesis lady.

bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment