Monday, January 24, 2011

I don't want this to turn into

a blog where I only woe about weight. So today i am going to talk about WATER.

Water is one of Earths natural resources. This morning there was a  Earth's natural resource main break. I woke up at 530 to shower (due to wakig up at 5am for PILATES CHALLENGE Week). The toilet flushed weird, I monitored it to see was it about to explode, but no. The facut water was the next eye brow raiser. Hot water spicket was spuing very little, cold a little better. The kicker was the shower, not much at all, but enough for me to hit the main spots with warm water; very grateful. When it was time to leave the house for good, the water was down to a trickle. I feel for those who hadn't waken yet to get their days started. We sooo take things like water from the facut for granted.

Random Earth Natural Resource Thought:
Yes, we have to pay for water, but we have to pay for oil too and that is a natural resource. The only one most (minus those oxygen tank people) of us don't have to pay for is air, but guarantee if there is a way to charge people for it, they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment