Thursday, September 20, 2012

Beat My Time

At the Black Girls Run (BGR) conference this past weekend I took a Speed Training class. It was interactive and very informative. She showed us how to run and then had everyone in the class do the run. She gave lots of tip on improving your time. Last night I went up to track at my high school and ran/walked 3.1 miles. Im trying to beat my race time I posted at the 5K. I beat it by 10 mins. While I did loaf during the 5K and didn't push myself to the limit last night I did improve and see that I can only get better. At certain times I would take off and sprint. Felt good too. I've been eating nothing but fruits and veggies for the past few days and I feel like a well oiled machine. The online BGR store opens today and I plan on buying two shirts with Preserve the Sexy on the back... doin the most. I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment